School to school support usually operates in a variety of ways and circumstances.
The role of the Teaching School is to offer support in a number of ways, such as:
- Addressing areas identified by Ofsted (or by other agencies) by providing additional leadership capacity to improve the quality of learning and teaching in specific subjects; year groups or with individual teachers
- Assisting a school in developing and implementing policies designed to enhance school improvement
- Bringing about improvements in the data analysis undertaken by schools
- Raising attainment and standards by closing the gap for identified vulnerable and underachieving groups
- Providing seconded senior leaders
- Providing SLEs
Visit our Leadership Development Programme to complement leadership aspects of School to School Support.