Our current offer of Leadership Development Programmes is listed below:
- STEPPING INTO PRIMARY MIDDLE LEADERSHIP
- STEPS INTO DEPUTY HEADSHIP
- STEPS INTO PRIMARY HEADSHIP
- STEPS INTO SECONDARY HEADSHIP
The Department for Education’s:
- NATIONAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR MIDDLE LEADERSHIP (NPQML)
- NATIONAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR SENIOR LEADERSHIP (NPQSL)
- NATIONAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR HEADSHIP (NPQH)
Programmes coming up in 2019-20:
|COURSE||STARTING||PHASE||BOOK YOUR PLACE|
|Stepping into Primary Middle Leadership Programme||15 October 2019||Primary||Book your place|
|National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership||17 October 2019||Cross||Book your place|
|Steps into Primary Headship Programme||26 November 2019||Cross||Book your place|
|Steps into Deputy Headship Programme||2 December 2019||Cross||Book your place|
|National Professional Qualification for Headship||January 2020 (Date TBC)||Cross||Express your interest|
|National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership||27 January 2020||Cross||Book your place|
|National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership||10 March 2020||Cross||Book your place|
In addition, we offer the following leadership development opportunities (these are also available as packages within our offer of school to school support):
Come and see ‘outstanding’ in action through Castle Phoenix Teaching School Alliance with an ‘access all areas’ visit. You and your team will be able to gain real insight into how schools achieve and maintain high standards, both strategically and operationally.
A tour of a school, focused learning walk(s), meeting staff and students, engaging with key leaders at all levels, ‘Leadership insight’ and a selection of resources.
A more individual, diagnostic approach, with detailed analysis and focused evaluation from our team. Surgeries can target any area of school leadership, around which you will receive a tailored programme to suit your priorities.
A bespoke programme, according to individual need, coaching session(s) with identified leaders, professional, solution-based dialogue, diagnostic assessment of issues/areas for development, a personalised evaluation report with key indicators for improvement.
External validation can cut the guesswork for you and your school. Let our experienced team support you in constructing an effective self-evaluation framework and enable you to shape leadership strategies for continued school development.
Access to experienced school leaders*, supported self-evaluation impact in key areas**, the tools to create a sustainable self-evaluation framework, all materials used to support the review, a detailed, purposeful evaluation report.
*Including a National Leader of Education, Specialist Leaders of Education and Local Leaders of Education
**Such as: Leadership, Learning and Teaching, Effective Use of Data, Inclusion and Curriculum Creativity.
Our experienced and enthusiastic leaders offer a variety of different training opportunities, from workshops and development days, to bespoke training packages, expertly designed to meet your specific needs. Training can be on an individual, paired or group basis.
A varied menu of training situations, networking opportunities, input from Castle Phoenix leaders and associate trainers, a specialised ‘Leadership Toolkit’
What you can expect
- Flexible access to high quality leadership led by accredited facilitators
- Facilitation and coaching from nationally accredited facilitators and leaders of good and outstanding schools, including SLEs, LLEs and NLEs
- Opportunities for personal and group facilitated/peer leadership learning and development activity
- A ‘dedicated/’ personal mentor/coach throughout the programme
- High quality materials and support
- ‘All the way’ career support through and beyond the next stages of promotion