Partners are key to the work of the Teaching School Alliance. We work together to provide the capacity to deliver outstanding professional development, school to school support, ITT and research opportunities. The strength of this collaborative approach means we are very well positioned to provide what the profession and school system need to facilitate outstanding outcomes for all learners.
Partners in this alliance can have a proven track record of outstanding, quality assured provision of school to school support, ITT and CPD. All partners within the alliance are committed to seeking, nurturing and developing world class future leaders to provide the best possible life chances for all young people.
There are considerable benefits to becoming a partner of Castle Phoenix Teaching School Alliance.
Strategic Partners will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the steering group committee and to help shape the future of system leadership in the City and surrounding areas.
- Obtain regular updates on the work of the alliance together with professional opportunities which arise
- Work with a range of good and outstanding heads
- Receive training on facilitation and coaching for Castle Phoenix and Nationally Accredited programmes
- Exposure to SLE development and the opportunity to become SLE accredited
- Have a direct interface with Olevi’s ITP/OTP
- Access high quality provision which is regularly quality assured and evaluated for impact
- Receive 25% discount on Castle Phoenix programmes
- Have a free place on Castle Phoenix courses facilitated by the Strategic Partner School
- Have priority booking on all Castle Phoenix activities
- Discounts on other courses where possible
- The option to join the Castle Phoenix ITT programme which provides outstanding results and support
- Access to National Teaching Schools funded projects and research programmes
In return we request commitment to:
- Be regular users of, or contributors to, the programmes on offer from the Alliance
- Engage in Castle Phoenix programmes each year
- Contribute to the evaluation of the impact of Castle Phoenix work through the provision of relevant data.
- Attend regular steering group meetings
- Share the good work of the Teaching School with colleagues
Associate Members of the Alliance may be purchasers of support and programmes but have no direct involvement in the strategic leadership of the Alliance. Our commitment to them is to make high quality provision which is value for money. Associate Partners are encouraged to contribute to some of our alliance activities as outlined above.
Contact us if you would like further details about becoming a partner of Castle Phoenix Teaching School Alliance